A Term Pass operates in the same way as passes issued under the School Student Transport Scheme (SSTS). The primary difference is that they must be purchased rather than being issued free of charge. Passes may be purchased at any time during the year since the cost depends upon the date of purchase (see schedule mentioned below).
- Passes may be purchased which expire at the end of Term 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Passes may be purchased for the morning or afternoon journey or both.
- A Term Pass is for travel to and from school only and must be shown to the driver each time the bus is boarded.
- Passes provide a minimum discount of 20% from the daily cash fare (and usually significantly higher).
- Passes might be purchased over the phone by Credit Card; by mail or by calling our office.
How are passes renewed?
If the pass you have purchased is not valid for the new term, a letter will be sent advising you of the cost of the renewal. When payment for the pass is received, it will be posted to your home address.
What do I do if the pass is lost?
Replacement passes may be obtained at a cost of $12 by contacting our office.